2/14/13

A Quick Hello.

Just wanted to let visitors know what is going on with this page.  I have a small page here with about 130 post total, but those files have all been deleted by Mediafire.  This leaves me the task of reupping these files again.  I have reupped a few & will do my best to get most of them reposted in the coming weeks.  If there is one that's missing, just give me a nudge & I'll see what I can do.  All the best, JT

P.S.  All 33 volumes of the Samba Showdowns are reposted.  Enjoy.

9 comments:

  1. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind reupping Bossa Galore - Lounge at Cinevox (http://jthymekind.blogspot.com/2008/08/va-bossa-galore-lounge-at-cinevox.html)? I'd really appreciate it and your review makes it sound like it's right up my alley. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million J....My hard drive crashed and I've been tirelessly trying to re acquire many of the stuff from before....keep up the good work, I've learned so much from your site.

    peace and good tunes

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My humble requests are re-ups of the Samba Showdown comps..particularly 2,12,15,16,17,18 and 29. At your leisure of course. : )

    Much appreciated

    D


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey brother, keep on the good work. Respect from sao paulo, peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Samba is the best on the Net! I'm so happy you're here again with some great music.

    Big up from Germany
    Tobias

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been delightedly discovering the music of Brasil for the last decade or two. Your compilations are a wonderfully discriminating aid to my explorations. Admirable work. Stunning application and perseverance.
    Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lazz. Be back soon with yet another "Candy Store Raid". 25 juicy picks from the guy with over 2000 Brasilian discs.

    ReplyDelete