6/19/07

Chico Buarque De Hollanda - Chico Buarque de Hollanda Vol.1 [1966 RGE] 256 kbps - 50 mb (reup)


Very confident debut by Chico Buarque De Hollanda. Truly one of the shining lights of that generation of singer/song-writers along with Caetano Veloso, Edu Lobo, Gilberto Gil & Milton Nascimento. Not one bad song on this 12 track, 27 minute spinner. Absolute perfection. Please don't miss this masterpiece. Very, very enjoyable! This baby swings. Strong song-writer!

File Under: MPB

P.S. That I haven't seen one comment on this very fine debut surprises me. Track one "A Banda" is so basic a melody that I'm sure there are green parrots that know the song by heart.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm blind, but today is the first day that I see this posting. It's because, that one has to scroll down to see it. GREAT RECORD, thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the password?

    I can't find it anywhere, I would love to hear this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas, There is no password. Just click on the header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LP is not password protected. Please try UnRarX or another unstuff utility.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all who may be having a problem downloading this file. Give me a few days & I'll reup it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for making this available!

    ReplyDelete