2/22/08

St. Julian Samba Showdown by Justin Thyme (2006) 320 kbps - 174 mb



St. Julian Samba Showdown by Justin Thyme (2006)

01. O Rei Do Calango (Calangotango) - Abaetê (1977)
02. Conceição da Praia - Antônio Carlos & Jocafi (1971)
03. Rock De Minas Gerais - Arnaud Rodrigues (1976)
04. Negra Brecho - Azambuja & Cia (1975)
05. Camisa 10 - Brasilian Singers (1974)
06. Lenda Das Amazonas - Burnier & Cartier (1976)
07. Mambembe - Chico Buarque (1972)
08. De Noite Na Cama - Dóris Monteiro (1971)
09. Bezouro Mangangá - Eliana Pittman (1972)
10. Barao Beleza - Elza Soares (1972)
11. Com Que Roupa - Gilberto Gil (1991)
12. Laborio - Giovana (1975)
13. Sabia, Diga La - Jaime Alem & Nair Candia (1974)
14. O Ronco da Cuica - João Bosco (1976)
15. Não Põe A Mão - Manoel Conceição (1975)
16. Não Tem Nada Não - Marcos Valle (1973)
17. Você Não Passa De Uma Mulher - Martinho da Vila (1975)
18. Bola Preta Pra Mim - Miltinho (1969)
19. Partido Alto - MPB-4 (1972)
20. Malvadeza Durao - Nara Leão (1965)
21. Foi Um Rio Que Passou Em Minha Vida - Paulinho da Viola (1969)
22. Levante A Cabeça - Som Nosso (1977)
23. Xamego De Ina - Trio Mocotó (1971)
24. Samba Pra Vinícius - Vinícius & Toquinho (1973)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Justin!

    Thanks for returning :) :)
    I really love your blog, and the idea of creating compilations to share with friends and anyone else really inspired me.

    I'm an avid record collector myself, and have many of them in mp3 format. I always love introducing my friends to new artists and wen genres, but it's not always easy for them to filter through huge selections of music. So I followed your example and compiled some of the genres I love most: Funk, soul, Jazz, Brazilian, French Soundtracks...

    I'm French + american, and have dated a Brazilian girl for years. So I consider myself to be a bit of the 3 :)

    So if you want to have a look @ my recently created blog:


    Check out some rare Brazilian funk & groove, Jazz Funk bombs, & French soundtracks you've probably never heard about...

    I'll be posting more soon!

    http://food4funk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo JT,
    very thanks for beautifull music on this page...
    muito obrigado !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, now that I've digested 16, it's time to begin at the start of the series and make my was up. Thanks in advance, I know I will love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeba, This is a great place to begin the carnival. Enjoy the party. There's 20 hours of party ahead! The question is, can your heart handle the heat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it can!

    But I've learned enough to know not to jump right into the fire and get burned...that's why I'm going through these slowly. I want to properly digest and appreciate what these artists have recorded and what you've worked so hard to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheeba, When you love something deeply it's never hard work, just thorough. Just when you've heard some cultures do the do, then it's time to let these musical titans show you what they can do. They're such show-offs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you finally tried the first volume Goofy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ym8hgd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the sendspace link. I always like to start at the beginning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any chance of a reup? Wanted to start from the beginning of your compilations.

    ReplyDelete